Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Mangler August 23, 2012, 03:27:20 PM

: Hello
: Mangler August 23, 2012, 03:27:20 PM
Just found this sight looks brilliant!  :) I've recently started playing the SH games started with SH5 then went to SH4 because my SH5 was broken :S still I like to think I'm understanding how to play the games now so I'm looking for some mods for SH4 to enhance my game and I think this is the place  2guns
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 August 23, 2012, 04:13:50 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF Mangler the site is open to you now  thup1
: Re: Hello
: Mangler August 23, 2012, 04:25:42 PM
Brilliant thanks :D
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral August 23, 2012, 06:43:29 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Hello
: Carotio August 26, 2012, 11:51:11 PM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.