Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Volksieg July 26, 2012, 12:37:37 PM
-
Just a quick introductory post from me :)
I'm fairly new to the Silent Hunter games.... bought Silent Hunter 4 ages ago but never really got into it. Purchased Silent Hunter 5 more recently and, with a fair bit of modding to make it playable, I have to say I am utterly hooked! :D Just installed Silent Hunter 4 and the Uboat missions... can't wait to see how it compares. :)
Volksieg
-
urWelcome aboard!
Compared to Silent Hunter: Commander's Edition (the last SH game to focus on the Pacific War) it's WORLDS better (duh), but I have to admit to being disappointed at how many classes of ships were left out.
-Matt
-
urWelcome to SHMF the site is open for you now thup1
-
ich bin toppi
habe das Spiel SH5 erst durch ein freund entdeckt
ich weiß es ist nicht gerade das neuste spiel aber eben doch etwas für mich ^^
-
urWelcome aboard, toppi!
-Matt
-
urWelcome to SHMF toppi the site is open for you now thup1