Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : c13garrison July 25, 2012, 11:49:27 PM

: Greetings
: c13garrison July 25, 2012, 11:49:27 PM
Greetings, one and all.  I was delighted to find this site, though I have a list of questions which I hope will not be too burdensome to answer.  Never-the-less, I will wait patiently for my approval, given I see that new admissions are somewhat problematic this summer.

Garrison
: Re: Greetings
: ijnfleetadmiral July 26, 2012, 05:03:24 AM
urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Greetings
: c13garrison July 26, 2012, 07:03:50 AM
Thank you!  I've played Silent Hunter 4 for a long while, and usually end up stopping for one of 2 reasons-  running out of fuel 8 miles from Pearl Harbor and not being worth a tow home, and not plotting my course exactly while x8 fast-forwarding home and running 100 yards up on some sand-bar by Indonesia...  has anyone invented a Mod where your navigator says, "Hey, Skip, this is a bad idea?"

I am very interested in a lot of what I see here, but I'm not certain what is compatible with what.  I'll spend some time reading and see what I can find.  Thanks everyone for putting so much work into something which is so very interesting to fans of history.  :)
: Re: Greetings
: Phoenix 1957 July 26, 2012, 09:49:13 AM
 urWelcome to SHMF c13garrison the site is open for you  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.