Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : captain.gabriel.angelos July 17, 2012, 12:34:48 PM

: Hello everyone
: captain.gabriel.angelos July 17, 2012, 12:34:48 PM
Hi,

as Silent Hunter Online was announced, I've re-installed SH5 and looked around the different forums for some nice mods and found SHMF...
I play subsim games since Silent Service II. Now I'm registered here and hope you give access to the rest of the forum so I can participate on it.  j12
: Re: Hello everyone
: ijnfleetadmiral July 18, 2012, 01:54:36 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Hello everyone
: Phoenix 1957 July 24, 2012, 03:54:45 PM
 urWelcome the site is now open for you captain.gabriel.angelos thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.