Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : jvrr July 17, 2012, 12:32:42 PM

: Hello
: jvrr July 17, 2012, 12:32:42 PM
 mat1 Hello captains. jvrr reporting. Thanks to all the people who bother themselves to put these things up. Now, where´s the bar?
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral July 18, 2012, 01:54:13 AM
 urWelcome aboard...what version of SH are you playing, and which one's your favorite?

-Matt
: Re: Hello
: jvrr July 18, 2012, 01:44:45 PM
I have both SH3 and SH IV, but don´t play them a lot lately. Recently updated to SHIV 1.5 losing any mods I had, so I began my quest, trying to restore some of the cool mods I had previously That´s how i found this place.
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 July 24, 2012, 03:56:12 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF jvrr the site is now open unlike the bar  mtzi
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.