Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : animaal July 16, 2012, 12:21:23 PM

: Hi There
: animaal July 16, 2012, 12:21:23 PM
Hi.

The last sub sim I spent time on was "Silent Service" - on the ZX Spectrum. With the latest Steam sale, I'm looking to get SH4, for less than I paid for Silent Service (£10, about twenty years ago). I'm looking forward to an increase in accuracy...    ;D

I think my laptop will manage the slicker presentation of SH4 (I5, 8GM RAM, Intel HD3000). I was very tempted by the more European setting of SH3, but I won't have time to go deep into both SH3 and 4 - at least not if I want to stay married. Having found this site, it looks like the Mosun mod results in the best of both worlds. Happy days!

I can't believe the sheer breadth and depth of customisations to the Silent Hunter sims. It'll take quite a while to understand how everything fits together, I can't imagine how much effort it's taken to actually design it all! Obviously some very knowledgable people spend time here.

: Re: Hi There
: Phoenix 1957 July 16, 2012, 07:25:54 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF animaal the site is now open  thup1
: Re: Hi There
: ijnfleetadmiral July 16, 2012, 11:23:36 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.