Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Flappman July 12, 2012, 05:35:57 PM

: Hi all
: Flappman July 12, 2012, 05:35:57 PM
I'm a new member which have played Silent Hunter series for a long time, and love it :)
: Re: Hi all
: Tuono Blu July 12, 2012, 05:43:24 PM
Hi all, I am also an avid player of SH3. I incidentally tried SH4 and SH5, but objectively and have nothing to do with SH3
: Re: Hi all
: Phoenix 1957 July 12, 2012, 05:54:20 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF Flappman the site is now open  thup1
: Re: Hi all
: ijnfleetadmiral July 16, 2012, 05:25:43 AM
 urWelcome aboard, both of you!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.