Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : jrblyth July 05, 2012, 08:13:30 PM

: Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
: jrblyth July 05, 2012, 08:13:30 PM
O.K., I'm not sure what a decent post requires but, here goes.
I'm looking for mods that make SH4 more realistic. I was quite
disappointed with the stock version. After finding and reading
many posts on Subsim.com I found out I am not alone.
In fact it is a post on Subsim that has sent me to you in pursuit
of period music for example.
Having created a login and attempting to download I get a error
every time. I therefore assume that I am not yet an approved member.
Hope this post may lead to a resolution to that.
Thanks
jrblyth
: Re: Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
: Phoenix 1957 July 05, 2012, 08:36:29 PM
Hi jrblyth and  urWelcome To SHMF  thup1

You are ment to start your own thread but what the hay you post is very good so the site has opened up for you
hope you find the mod you are looking for  yes1
: Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
: Carotio July 05, 2012, 11:34:08 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
: ijnfleetadmiral July 08, 2012, 09:58:00 PM
 urWelcome aboard! What do you think of the ship selection in SH4? I admit I was impressed, but wish they'd have included all the major combatant classes. And what is up with the medals?

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.