Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : atsugi July 04, 2012, 06:59:51 PM

: long time listener first time caller
: atsugi July 04, 2012, 06:59:51 PM
I am not new to SH4 but wow, I can not believe I didn't know of this place when I bought the game back in 2008. avid WWII sim fan. I don't know what else to say so, bye for now
: Re: long time listener first time caller
: Phoenix 1957 July 05, 2012, 08:37:01 AM
 urWelcome to SHMF the site is open to you now  thup1
: Re: long time listener first time caller
: Carotio July 05, 2012, 11:35:00 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: long time listener first time caller
: ijnfleetadmiral July 08, 2012, 09:58:25 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.