Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : dippysea July 03, 2012, 01:09:31 PM

: I am not a number, I am a human being
: dippysea July 03, 2012, 01:09:31 PM
erm .... unless I am of course a robot.  If that is the case, why the hell did the designer make me fat.  Damn you, designer!!

*shakes fist*
: Re: I am not a number, I am a human being
: dippysea July 03, 2012, 01:16:51 PM
Oh, and I have been playing SH5 since it was released (but have come back from a break of a year).  I am from the UK
: Re: I am not a number, I am a human being
: Phoenix 1957 July 03, 2012, 01:48:45 PM
Hi Darren/dippysea and  urWelcome back SHMF is open for you now  thup1
: Re: I am not a number, I am a human being
: Carotio July 03, 2012, 05:05:30 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: I am not a number, I am a human being
: ijnfleetadmiral July 08, 2012, 09:54:55 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.