Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Col1948 June 29, 2012, 02:21:45 PM

: Hello
: Col1948 June 29, 2012, 02:21:45 PM
I'm introducing myself as requested.
I used to play SH1, SH2, and SH3 a few years ago and even got involved doing a few mods on SH2 as well.
I stopped playing the sim mainly because at the time I didn't like the controlling of the crew, having to keep changing them about giving them rest etc.
does SH4 or 5 include this and can you follow the sub in external view like you could in SH2?
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 June 29, 2012, 07:47:50 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF Col1948 I'm sure someone will answer you soon also the site is now open to you  thup1
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral June 29, 2012, 11:20:43 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

Yes, you can follow the sub in SH4; hit the period key on your keyboard, and that will take you to the ship viewer. Not only can you view your sub in this mode, but any enemy ships that might be in your direct vicinity. I don't know if the same thing is available on SH5, as I don't have that game.

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.