Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : widenerb June 26, 2012, 08:14:32 PM

: Introduction
: widenerb June 26, 2012, 08:14:32 PM
I am new to the forum. I have been playing Silent Hunter 3 for several years on an XP desktop. I tried to play it on my HP laptop and couldn't get the display right. It is running Win 7 and has a generic Intel gaphics chip. I get about  2/3 of the display on the screen. I found my way here through a web-search that referenced a "fix" in this forum under topic 312.0. I haven't had any luck yet. Any suggestions?
: Re: Introduction
: Carotio June 27, 2012, 01:48:23 PM
You mean this?
http://www.silenthuntermods.com/forum/index.php?topic=312.0

Well, I'll open the forum for you, so you can repeat your question as answer to that post.

 urWelcome
: Re: Introduction
: ijnfleetadmiral June 27, 2012, 02:10:04 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Introduction
: Phoenix 1957 June 27, 2012, 03:31:55 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.