Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : marksbg June 24, 2012, 10:44:33 AM

: Gday from Oz
: marksbg June 24, 2012, 10:44:33 AM
Hey Guys, just getting into the SH games, started with SH4 which I loved and now I have SH5, a fair disappointment though unfortunately, so I figured I try and see if it can be fixed before giving it the flick. So I'll see what's around to fix it and learn something new in the process, win, win really ;-)
: Re: Gday from Oz
: Phoenix 1957 June 24, 2012, 10:56:27 AM
Hi and  urWelcome to SHMF marksbg the site is open  thup1

(But for me SH5 has not got that keep playing pull as of yet but we hold a fantastic mod for it open horizons is a must)  clap1
: Re: Gday from Oz
: marksbg June 24, 2012, 11:32:16 AM
Thanks Wolf!, I picked up SH5 in a EB sale for $15 so I can't complain too much :-P
It is a pretty game, though it does have some major issues for sure, hopefully between some of the mods on the net and a bit of poking around by me in the files I can get it to the level it should have been released in... who knows.
: Re: Gday from Oz
: ijnfleetadmiral June 27, 2012, 02:07:00 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

If you're looking for a great U-boat experience, get SH3 and then download the Grey Wolves Expansion Pack version 3.0...makes the game 1,000 times better!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.