Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Farinhir June 16, 2012, 07:54:07 PM

: Who I am... Or who am I?
: Farinhir June 16, 2012, 07:54:07 PM
Hello,

I am Farinhir and used to be an active member of the Subsim community a while back (during the glory years of SHIII, and SHIV). The advent of Ubisofts wonderful DRM ended up making me lose interest for a long time and so I faded out. I now do own SHV and am looking for mods that will make the game more enjoyable. Preferably realism mega-mods (because vanilla is just too plain and arcade-like).

Well, that is who I am.
: Re: Who I am... Or who am I?
: Phoenix 1957 June 16, 2012, 10:26:11 PM
Very Nice post so  urWelcome to SHMF Farinhir the site is now open for you  clap1
: Re: Who I am... Or who am I?
: Carotio June 17, 2012, 01:19:33 AM
 urWelcome
: Re: Who I am... Or who am I?
: Farinhir June 17, 2012, 07:35:57 AM
Thank you for the kind welcomes
: Re: Who I am... Or who am I?
: ijnfleetadmiral June 17, 2012, 08:22:51 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.