Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Joalphski June 10, 2012, 08:43:38 PM

: New Here
: Joalphski June 10, 2012, 08:43:38 PM
Hi there.  I just felt like joining here cause I wanted some downloads you can't find anywhere else.  Yeah, that's about it. 
: Re: New Here
: Phoenix 1957 June 10, 2012, 10:05:35 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF Joalphski the site is open  thup1
: Re: New Here
: Carotio June 11, 2012, 12:41:46 AM
Haha, okay,  urWelcome then.
: Re: New Here
: ijnfleetadmiral June 11, 2012, 01:53:37 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: New Here
: RickLee66 January 09, 2013, 12:58:53 AM
Hi Happy new year to everyone,  Im Richie and im totally hooked and addicted to silent hunter 3 + 4 and modding the game
I have spent endless hours trying different combinations of mods and a lot of my own creations,   If i can help in anyway give me a shout and i will do my best to help.    Happy Sailing
: Re: New Here
: Phoenix 1957 January 09, 2013, 07:30:43 AM
Hello RickLee66 you are ment to start your own thread but I like your post so  urWelcome to SHMF RickLee66 the site is open to you  thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.