Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Soldier23 June 06, 2012, 03:25:52 PM

: Hello
: Soldier23 June 06, 2012, 03:25:52 PM
Hello every one 
I play SH3,4 and 5
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral June 07, 2012, 12:26:02 AM
Hello there...which is your favorite?

-Matt
: Re: Hello
: Soldier23 June 07, 2012, 10:18:21 AM
I think Sh 5 is my favorite 
: Re: Hello
: Soldier23 June 09, 2012, 09:55:23 AM
and ?
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 June 09, 2012, 11:10:20 AM
And What ?????. hows the weather ????? do you like the colour red or blue ?????  please do not expect to be accepted just because.
we also have real life things going on so a little patents would be nice you only have to become a member for certain mods unless
that has change and I dont know this. due to some nasty things the modder has decided to give his work to members only
that is his right he did the work on them. so at this time I have opened the site for you so feel free to look around.
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.