Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : digg June 04, 2012, 11:38:50 PM

: Hey everyone
: digg June 04, 2012, 11:38:50 PM
Hey guys/gals, I'm new to the game. I'm a modeler and do all kinds of plastic scale models and got interested in u-boats so I started playing Silent hunter V. Hope to have a good time on the forum.
: Re: Hey everyone
: Carotio June 04, 2012, 11:43:32 PM
Allright,  urWelcome to SHMF then.  thup1
: Re: Hey everyone
: Phoenix 1957 June 04, 2012, 11:44:07 PM
 urWelcome To SHMF digg the site will be open in just a sec

Wow to late Carotio got there first  bow1
: Re: Hey everyone
: Carotio June 04, 2012, 11:45:13 PM
urWelcome To SHMF digg the site will be open in just a sec

I think it's the first time we have been here at the same time doing the same thing. But I think I beated you with ½ a minute....  sm09
: Re: Hey everyone
: Phoenix 1957 June 04, 2012, 11:45:54 PM
Yep you sure did  thup1
: Re: Hey everyone
: digg June 04, 2012, 11:49:56 PM
Thank you guys a lot! Can't wait to read stuff here :)
: Re: Hey everyone
: Phoenix 1957 June 04, 2012, 11:51:20 PM
Hope you find what you are looking for and if not it cant hurt to ask you never know  thup1
: Re: Hey everyone
: ijnfleetadmiral June 05, 2012, 06:10:07 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Hey everyone
: Trevally. June 05, 2012, 02:37:32 PM
 urWelcome digg

Hope you enjoy SH5 thup1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.