Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Dogface June 02, 2012, 03:36:35 PM

: Permission to come aboard
: Dogface June 02, 2012, 03:36:35 PM
Hello

I am a student of WW2 submarine warfare in the Pacific.

I have played all of the first four SH games. And I love SH1, it is my favorite game of all time! I spent many hours setting up attacks and evading destroyers. I think the immersion in that game was fantastic.

I was very disappointed with the controls on SH4. In SH1 you could use the keyboard for everything. I would sit with my head down, listening to the sonar as I spun the dial. In SH4 you have to click on the screen with the mouse, and go back and forth between mouse and keyboard. Clicking on the screen loses some of the immersive qualities for me.

I was hoping to find a mod that re-mapped the controls to the keyboard. Hopefully just as they were in SH1.
: Re: Permission to come aboard
: Phoenix 1957 June 02, 2012, 05:05:05 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF Dogface the site is open for you  thup1
: Re: Permission to come aboard
: ijnfleetadmiral June 02, 2012, 06:32:03 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Permission to come aboard
: Carotio June 03, 2012, 01:21:47 AM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.