Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Hosp June 01, 2012, 08:32:38 AM
-
i'm here rockon
-
Indeed you are.... And you are who?
-
I'm a robot :D
JK! I'm a man who want to dl some mods for SH games
-
Which version of SH are you playing, and which is your favorite?
-Matt
-
playing both 4 and 5... 4 better.
2 days trying to get access to ur forum. Is it White House secret site? lol
-
No, but a spambot-free forum, since I created this anti-spam board.
I hated to clean up the entire forum from spam posts. A complete waste of time.
Now, spambots can only post on this board. Much easier to clean up.
But it also means that new members have to prove themselves to be genuinely interested in the purpose of this forum.
A person creating the profile to use it for a spambot wouldn't know too much what to write to satisfy us.
At least, not one single spammer has passed this test, since it was created.
Thus, it's effective to block them. And thus everybody has to post about themselves and what and why they are doing here.
But okay, you can get in and download mods. And post comments and questions about the games now.
urWelcome
-
Thanx
-
urWelcome To SHMF Hosp sorry for the delay but as explained above thats why is like it is thup1
-
urWelcome aboard!
-Matt