Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : GreyIron May 30, 2012, 08:36:02 AM

: Hello and "GooD Hunting"
: GreyIron May 30, 2012, 08:36:02 AM
I've owned SH3,4,and currently enjoying the modded V.Love all things Submarine and especially U-boat history,I recently took the 3hr tour of U-505 at MSI here in Chicago....I got here from a link at subsim,and liked the order[setup] of Stonaim's video tutorials. profhat
: Re: Hello and "GooD Hunting"
: Phoenix 1957 May 30, 2012, 12:08:04 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF GreyIron the site is now open for you  thup1
hope you enjoy looking around
: Re: Hello and "GooD Hunting"
: Carotio June 01, 2012, 04:15:50 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello and "GooD Hunting"
: ijnfleetadmiral June 02, 2012, 06:30:16 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.