Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Carotio May 22, 2012, 12:09:58 AM

: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
: Carotio May 22, 2012, 12:09:58 AM
I have been busy IRL, so I'm not having much time if any to check new members and grant them permission to become full members.

My officer, SeaWolf U57, is helping you out as soon as he has the time.

I don't know, when I will have time to catch up with this.

THEREFORE, PLEASE HAVE SOME PATIENCE!  oldie1

Thanks for reading.
: Re: Regarding permission to join spring-summer 2012
: Carotio May 27, 2012, 01:48:48 AM
Allright, I have caught up with recent posts. But still, this is summer time in Northern Europe so new "gate openings" may be delayed.
However, if a decent opening post is made, we will accept you asap.  mat1
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.