Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : TicTac May 18, 2012, 01:58:59 AM

: Hello
: TicTac May 18, 2012, 01:58:59 AM
Just lookin' for some mods for SH4.
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 18, 2012, 08:12:17 AM
How long you been playing? Have you played any other SH games?

-Matt
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 May 18, 2012, 12:02:30 PM
Good luck with that plenty in the SH4 section no need to register to see them thup1
: Re: Hello
: TicTac May 18, 2012, 07:43:52 PM
How long you been playing? Have you played any other SH games?

-Matt
I've been playing for about 3 years on and off. I played some of SH5, but I didn't really like it.
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 May 18, 2012, 09:59:43 PM
the site doors are open for you
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 19, 2012, 10:16:17 AM
Haven't played SH5 myself, but from what I've heard it's not all that great. SH3 is the best if you want to be a North Atlantic U-Boat Commander.

-Matt
: Re: Hello
: TicTac May 19, 2012, 06:46:08 PM
Haven't played SH5 myself, but from what I've heard it's not all that great. SH3 is the best if you want to be a North Atlantic U-Boat Commander.

-Matt
The sub interiors and water were neat, but that was pretty much it. It was also full of various game breaking glitches. I recorded one glitch where you go to dock and the sub freaks out and basically becomes a tornado. I'd post the video, but apparently I can't post external links according to the preview button.
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 20, 2012, 05:58:12 AM
A tornado? That would be an interesting video! If you have a YouTube account, post it on there and then just give us the link.

-Matt
: Re: Hello
: TicTac May 20, 2012, 06:33:15 AM
A tornado? That would be an interesting video! If you have a YouTube account, post it on there and then just give us the link.

-Matt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5hG_YiW7Hw
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 May 20, 2012, 12:12:21 PM
 urWelcome to SHMF TicTac the site is open for you  thup1
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 21, 2012, 04:30:30 AM
Just watched the video...how much tonnage did you have on that mission when that happened?

-Matt
: Re: Hello
: Carotio May 27, 2012, 01:44:43 AM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.