Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : redterex May 11, 2012, 12:50:32 AM

: Hello
: redterex May 11, 2012, 12:50:32 AM
You may remember me from Ubi's SH forum as the moderator..been an ex mod for a while now lol.  bdhb

 Anyway just to say I am back for a while and playing some SH4.
: Re: Hello
: redterex May 12, 2012, 11:12:54 AM
Why havent I had any replies apart from myself..haha..and also still not got any access to the forums?  Anyone got any ideas apart from thinking that perhaps I'm a spam-bot  mtzi
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 May 12, 2012, 12:42:53 PM
Hello Spam-Bot  eerrrr I mean redterex sorry for the delay just got up  kaffee
anyhow    urWelcome to SHMF redterex the site is now open to you  thup1
: Re: Hello
: redterex May 13, 2012, 02:14:07 AM
Ahoy there...so there are real mods here not bot-mods...cool.

Tnx for the welcome.
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 13, 2012, 03:38:03 PM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Hello
: Carotio May 27, 2012, 01:40:08 AM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.