Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : helpmerememberme May 07, 2012, 10:45:24 PM

: hi!
: helpmerememberme May 07, 2012, 10:45:24 PM
New member here, initially came across the community while trying to hunt for radio mods to SH5! Also, I realize this isn't the optimal time and place to ask but what the hay;  Can anyone here recommend good radio mods for SH5? I'm looking for authentic (English) news broadcasts from 1939 to 45. I recall playing SHIII with an arrangement where some gramophone mod or another was smart enough to play appropriate tracks on approrpiate dates. Thought this was awesome. Perhaps not very realistic but I gained tons and tons of immersion from this! So yeah, currently testing SHV and trying to repeat that experience.

: Re: hi!
: Phoenix 1957 May 08, 2012, 06:14:44 AM
 urWelcome helpmerememberme the site is now open I'm sure you can find the way to Carotio's radio mod
: Re: hi!
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2012, 06:31:02 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: hi!
: Carotio May 27, 2012, 01:39:20 AM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.