Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Siliconghost April 19, 2012, 10:13:38 AM

: Hello
: Siliconghost April 19, 2012, 10:13:38 AM

Well I just recently gotten into SH4 and 5. rockon  I started on SH5 first, then after seeing IGN's high rating for SH4 decided to give that a go. ( I tend to start with the latest game hoping to get the most out of my vid card and then work my way back ).
Anyway, I like the ease of making way points in SH5, left click set / move ~ right click delete, nice and easy.   clap1 If SH4 had that easy way point interface I would probably play that over 90% of the time.  I found SH5's simpler interface great for getting the feel for the series and learning, I also liked the polish of the navigation system.  However it's the same thing that I like about the game in terms of a simpler interface that made the game a little tiresome and dare I say boring shortly after playing ~ the challenge wore thin.  kaffee
This is when I decided to try SH4.  Now that game makes you work ~ but work that quietly exhilarates with satisfaction when challenges are overcome. 
Both are good depending on what mood I'm in though.  If I want a little more relaxing subbing then I go SH5, if I really want to get into a deep game I go SH4.
Now I'm just starting to get curious about trying SH3, another high IGN rating  thup1 ~ but I'm saving that for atleast until after I get torpedoing down in SH4.   o050

Anyway ~ Permission to come aboard, Captain 
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 April 19, 2012, 08:36:48 PM
Granted Siliconghost the site is open for you now  thup1 ( Great first post  clap1 )   urWelcome
: Re: Hello
: Carotio May 27, 2012, 01:25:53 AM
 urWelcome
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 28, 2012, 06:15:14 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.