Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : jenny02392 April 18, 2012, 07:50:48 PM

: Hi
: jenny02392 April 18, 2012, 07:50:48 PM
Hi all, always had a fascination for life on and under the waves, and the brave souls that would go to war in Submarines and boats of all kinds.
: Re: Hi
: jenny02392 April 24, 2012, 07:35:00 PM
Can I please Join the forum or is it guys only, I will understand!
: Re: Hi
: Phoenix 1957 April 24, 2012, 08:58:51 PM
A guys forum only you say ... no we have other female members here.
The reason for the delay is that you are using a Gmail account to register
so a name with numbers @gmail is a favourite for spammers.
But in this case I see you have returned to ask again so Ok jenny02392
lets open up the site for you.

 urWelcome to SHMF jenny02392 the site will be open very soon for you  thup1
: Re: Hi
: mxRahn April 25, 2012, 05:22:39 PM
Hello Jenny! I didn't meet a girl playing silent hunter until now, but I'm very happy that there are some  ;) 
Good hunting, sister!
: Re: Hi
: jenny02392 May 06, 2012, 03:45:22 PM
Hi and thx for letting me in, I am interested in all thing's WW2 it's History and reliving it helps us understand how life was and perhaps make a better future for us all.
: Re: Hi
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2012, 06:30:34 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
: Re: Hi
: Carotio May 27, 2012, 01:38:47 AM
 urWelcome
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.