Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Mago2500 April 03, 2012, 05:52:40 PM

: New member
: Mago2500 April 03, 2012, 05:52:40 PM
 chatten
Hi ,

 I'm a new member from Finland. I just bought Silent Hunter IV because its good reputation.
I am really satisfied with this game and I had to bought the addon U-boat mission to get work all those
great mods.

Now I am collecting  a storage of mods.

Regards Mago2500

 
: Re: New member
: Phoenix 1957 April 07, 2012, 12:28:27 AM
just opening the gates as I type so  urWelcome Mago2500 enjoy looking around  thup1
: Re: New member
: Carotio April 07, 2012, 01:48:04 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: New member
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2012, 06:18:35 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.