Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Maji12 April 01, 2012, 01:27:48 AM

: Ahoy
: Maji12 April 01, 2012, 01:27:48 AM
I've been playing SH games for a number of years now and submarine simulators since I was a kid playing Gato on an IBM PC.  I'm just interested in expanding my enjoyment of the series by participating in the fine community you've got here.   
: Re: Ahoy
: Phoenix 1957 April 01, 2012, 03:29:07 PM
thank you and  urWelcome To SHMF Maji12 the site is open for you now  thup1
: Re: Ahoy
: Carotio April 01, 2012, 04:51:35 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Ahoy
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2012, 06:07:57 AM
I remember Gato as well, Maji12!  urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.