Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : eagleeye2k12 March 30, 2012, 02:55:07 PM

: Hello
: eagleeye2k12 March 30, 2012, 02:55:07 PM
Hello,
I am a big fan of SH (I own the versions 4 and 5 of this games) and other naval simulators. I am really interested in modding my SH games to get that extra felling that is missing at stock installation of the games.
I really hate Spam-Bots but I can assure the Site Adm that I am NOT one of them.

thanks for your time.


: Re: Hello
: Carotio March 31, 2012, 11:37:20 AM
Okay,  urWelcome to SHMF, have a look around, use the mods, and post some comments, or participate in the general SH and/or off topic section  thup1
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2012, 12:53:44 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.