Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : Soardk March 30, 2012, 07:48:41 AM

: Hello
: Soardk March 30, 2012, 07:48:41 AM
Hey there. Compared to a lot of you guys in here I am a relatively new SH user. I startet with SH4 when it came out and I simply had to have number 5 in the series as well. The reason I wanna join your site is that the game could use some mod upgrades and your site looks to be the best place to get them. So I hope you will grant me access. Btw I'm danish and I'm 20 years old. :)
: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 March 30, 2012, 01:36:41 PM
 urWelcome To SHMF the site is open for you now  thup1
: Re: Hello
: Carotio March 31, 2012, 11:38:28 AM
Jamen, sÃ¥ velkommen til SHMF da  2thup
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2012, 06:06:59 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.