Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : ltlukelt March 29, 2012, 01:34:36 PM

: Hello
: ltlukelt March 29, 2012, 01:34:36 PM
Hello all,

I've been playing SH since 1996 and I'm still the fan today that I was back then.

I'm hoping I'll find like minded people among this community. tiphat

: Re: Hello
: Phoenix 1957 March 30, 2012, 01:38:28 PM
 urWelcome To SHMF the site is open to you also  thup1
: Re: Hello
: Carotio March 31, 2012, 11:37:49 AM
Okay,  urWelcome to SHMF, have a look around, use the mods, and post some comments, or participate in the general SH and/or off topic section  thup1
: Re: Hello
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2012, 06:06:26 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.