Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Off-Topic Area => Anti-Spam Board => : brigodoon March 25, 2012, 11:47:32 PM

: Ahoy
: brigodoon March 25, 2012, 11:47:32 PM
Hi, I too am a long term addict of Silent Hunter series, in fact it's the only game I play. I'm 44yrs - live in Scotland and I'm currently working offshore on a barge.... (night shift..)

Hello to everyone.

Can you please grant me access to your MOD forum?  I am offshore (North Sea) I had to buy a new notebook and have installed SH4, BUT i forgot to back-up my MOD's on to my ExHDrive before i left home.... please help. I need to download GFO, Operation Monsoon etc... just can't use the standard game.

Cheers
: Re: Ahoy
: Phoenix 1957 March 26, 2012, 07:04:13 AM
 urWelcome To SHMF the site is open for you  thup1
: Re: Ahoy
: Carotio March 26, 2012, 10:33:41 PM
 urWelcome
: Re: Ahoy
: brigodoon March 27, 2012, 02:56:11 AM
Many thanks gentlemen, I can now get on with my work   sm09 thup1

Vielen Dank meine Herren, kann ich jetzt mit meiner Arbeit weiter  sm09  thup1

Cheers
: Re: Ahoy
: brigodoon March 27, 2012, 03:34:24 AM
Ok the good news is ... I bypassed my company Internet police   mckfc (Company blocks any "game" Related / download site 'subsim filefront, etc)  bts1 .... The bad news is my shift would be over before GFO downloads ...  dangeek  I getting only 17.8KB/Sec offshore. .. 3 hours more to download ...  computerbad


Ok die gute Nachricht ist ... Ich mein Unternehmen umgangen Internet-Polizei ... (Firma blockiert jeden "Spiel" Verwandte / Download-Site 'subsim filefront, etc) .. .... Die schlechte Nachricht ist meine Schicht vorbei sein würde, bevor GFO Downloads ... Ich bekomme nur 17.8KB/Sec Offshore zu gehen. .. 3 Stunden mehr zum Download ...

Cheers
: Re: Ahoy
: ijnfleetadmiral May 11, 2012, 12:52:52 AM
 urWelcome aboard!

-Matt
Sorry, the copyright must be in the template.
Please notify this forum's administrator that this site is missing the copyright message for SMF so they can rectify the situation. Display of copyright is a legal requirement. For more information on this please visit the Simple Machines website.