Silent Hunter 3 Mods > WAC

WAC 4.0

(1/2) > >>

HanSolo78:
Hello guys!

I justed wanted to telll you that  just released WarAceCampaign 4.0.

You can get the mod from the download section and also visit the WAC homepage to have a look about the mod:

http://hansolo78.2page.de/

best greetings
HanSolo78

Carotio:
Thanks for posting  thup

PDF readme document:
download1

EDIT
Links for old version removed, since the new 4.1 is on its way, and which will be a full version.  yes1

Nobody:
Yeah, but it is not working at all , so don't bother DL it! Also u don't need to contact the Maker - he is very busy and has no time to answer but will delete ur postings on his website if u dare to ask what is wrong with the 4.0 and why he ain't reacting on comments the way it should be ! I'm very disappointed - his work has been good so far and I have been a loyal fan and player and giving feedback and bugreports a lot - but this is just annoying and his behaviour now is not acceptable for me - Please post here if u have the same probs with 4.0 ! I have tried days to get it running but it won't! Han is surely no Jedi!  arggggggg  Good to know that there are so many good people working on SH to make it better , so I will look for other mods now! 2thup

Carotio:
I'm not the maker, just hosting it.
Yes, there is a problem with 4.0, but the 3.1 seems to run without problems.

On the other hand, critism on the personal level is a bit low. Every modder has a right to a real life next to modding.
I'm sure when he gets some free time again, he will adress the problems...

And remember: All mods are available for free.  icw2

Alter Mann:
Hello there ... I`ve created a filemirror to download this as a "one file download"

newbielink:http://www.set-sign.de/WAC3_SHIII.tar [nonactive]
Including all files above in this thread.
WAC3.1 part 1, 2 & 3
WAC4.0
WAC4.0 for Windows Vista &
PDF readme document

note : tar Archive - use winrar to unpack :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version