Author Topic: Time for donations end 2011  (Read 3483 times)

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Time for donations end 2011
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:55:03 PM »
Well, looking at the list of donations, I can see that the last donation was given July 5th. That is almost 4 months ago.
SHMF has had several new members since then. I don't mind paying a big part of the running of the site PLUS the mod bunker, that is a server space dedicated for the fast and easy download of mods. But shit like that does cost money, and well, since SHMF is growing, not only with members, but also with new mods from time to time, then just maybe I have a feeling that the bill for the service could be more expensive than expected. But for the time being, the cost is the one mentioned in the donations threads.

Now, at first I'm writing this message in the hope that some of our new members could spare a bit of money ? Especially, if lots are paying a little, and not only a few paying a lot, it should work out just fine. But any donation, big or small, is most welcome.
If this message doesn't help for the coming month, I will maybe put up an annoying "begging image" once again, which will be annoying to watch when visiting SHMF. So help WHEN you CAN with WHAT amount you can SPARE. sm09

Thank you  2thup

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: Time for donations end 2011
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:59:55 AM »
If this message doesn't help for the coming month, I will maybe put up an annoying "begging image" once again, which will be annoying to watch when visiting SHMF. So help WHEN you CAN with WHAT amount you can SPARE.

NNNNNNNnnnnnoooooooooo  not that please not that  bts1
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 12:01:26 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 01:09:00 PM »
Ok thats my little bit for Christmas paid in  rofl

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 10:04:46 AM »
I don't like surfing the board with that message image up neither, but what to do?
So let's see if a few seamen will follow the good example of the officer.  sm09

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.