Author Topic: SeaWolf 1957 or DragonRider no not anymore  (Read 3140 times)

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
SeaWolf 1957 or DragonRider no not anymore
« on: September 11, 2014, 11:28:44 AM »
Just to let you all know that before this forum closes down I have come full circle and now use my original user name again to show that it don't matter what others think of you this is who I am and will be. yours Phoenix 1957

(and I will always show the greatest respect for RDP on subsim he has done a fantastic job there.  clap1)
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 11:35:43 AM by Phoenix 1957 »

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: SeaWolf 1957 or DragonRider no not anymore
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 08:22:54 PM »
Just to let you all know that before this forum closes down

Well, SHMF has existed for almost 6 years now (january), and I sure have come to a crossroad.
Going left and close down the forum, loosing all work...!?
Going right, pay the bill myself - as usual - and just go on extended shoreleave again leaving the forum to all the leachers, and where exactly is the point in that? The 2600 DKK / 450 $ the site costs to run, I could surely spend that money on something else.
Or trying to find a road straight forward... Maybe find someone who is willing to take over the task and the bill to keep the site running...
I'm really confused about what to do... There's only little more than 2 months left before the next bill is up...

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.