Author Topic: Looking for a suggestion  (Read 2875 times)

Offline sven

• Landratte
Looking for a suggestion
« on: June 08, 2013, 06:12:46 PM »
I'm looking for a recommendation for a MOD to try. I have never done this before so I'm a little gun shy. I'm running SH4 on a Mac booted in Windows and am not very windows savvy. What I would like to find and try out first is to just get access to better torpedos, and or more of them. Not exactly realism here, but looking for fun. I get tired having to run for days back to a base to pick up more fish. All the while passing many targets. Is there a MOD that would let me use something spiffy like ADCAP torpedos or allow me to haul more of them?

Thanks in advance.

Sven

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

• Oberleutnant zur See
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
Re: Looking for a suggestion
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 10:03:45 AM »
Well, I know of a mod that will convert your WWII torpedoes into the type the USN uses now.  piratey  Should be quite fun to hit an IJN DD with one of those puppies and put it in freakin' orbit! rofl
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)