Author Topic: [REL] PinupGirl Rita  (Read 13701 times)

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
[REL] PinupGirl Rita
« on: February 23, 2009, 07:51:48 PM »
A poster with the lovely Rita Faltoyano, directly from the Reichsbräuteschule to YOUR radio room.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 05:09:07 AM by Carotio »

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline thehiredgun

• Matrosengefreiter
Re: RE-REL: PinupGirl Rita
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 10:56:36 PM »
I seem to get this mod to work on my IXD2 sub but not my IXC40 that has Seawolf's Battlesub in it. Can anyone help?

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 07:38:48 PM »
I seem to get this mod to work on my IXD2 sub but not my IXC40 that has Seawolf's Battlesub in it. Can anyone help?

the IXd2 call for druck_radio_9.tga in the textures folder.
I don't play with SeaWolfs battlesub (I actually rarely play SH3 anymore), but if it doesn't call for this tga, but uses the VII file instead, then try rename the tga before enabling the mod in JSGME to druck_radio_7.tga
otherwise I just don't know. SeaWolf will have to help then...

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Phoenix 1957

• Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 11:26:28 PM »

the IXd2 call for druck_radio_9.tga in the textures folder.
I don't play with SeaWolfs battlesub (I actually rarely play SH3 anymore), but if it doesn't call for this tga, but uses the VII file instead, then try rename the tga before enabling the mod in JSGME to druck_radio_7.tga
otherwise I just don't know. SeaWolf will have to help then...

Thats it you got it Boss  thup1