Author Topic: [WIP] Radio Vladivostok  (Read 3780 times)

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
[WIP] Radio Vladivostok
« on: April 20, 2010, 11:30:12 PM »
I found a web site that tons of old Soviet music and speeches for download. They had a good number of speeches from WWII, and several hundred songs from then as well as before the war. So I'm going to make a Russian radio station, based in the Pacific coast Russian city of Vladivostok. So you'll be able to keep up with all the news and music of our comrades-in-arms, even though they're only fighting the Nazis. Of course it would help if you understand Russian.  ;D
Frederick J. Barnett
"Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: [WIP] Radio Vladivostok
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 08:06:14 PM »
How big a size is this scheduled to be? scrtg

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 05:50:02 PM »
How big a size is this scheduled to be? scrtg
Somewhere over 2 GB. That's with the music. The scripted stuff will be well under 100 MB. I don't know exactly how big everything will be until I archive it.
Frederick J. Barnett
"Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2010, 03:28:33 PM »
The scripted stuff will be well under 100 MB.
Make that under 200 MB. I found out the scripted stuff is bigger than I thought.
Frederick J. Barnett