Silent Hunter 3 Mods > LSH3

Feedback for LSH3v4

(1/6) > >>

ridgewayranger:
Hi rowi58,
Now I have a few missions under my belt may I make a small critcism? Wherever I go there seem to be just too many targets. I chase down a contact and find several ships waiting for my attention. Spoilt for choice, I methodically put them all down, as none of them seems able to make a break and none,at this time are armed,  I sit on the surface and gun them all down! Perhaps you could tell me what to alter so that targets don't spawn so often or so many at a time. My overall impression is, a damned good mod which I am playing in preference to GWX 3, and that is saying a lot. Yes, I shall play GWX3 again when I've had my fill of LSH3 but it's great to have choices of such high standard.
Thanks again RR.

Carotio:
Hey,

I moved your post to it's own thread, making more sence...  icw2

I can concur a little, but I have not yet played so much. But I'm thinking that maybe the contacts.cfg need to be altered so that chances of a report of a nearby ship/convoy is reduced.

Rafael:
I think the font type in Funksprueche (taste M) is not authentic. Why it has been changed in LSH3 I don't know?

I suggest the use the 'old fashioned' font type.

Furthermore, I would like to see more smoke (like in WAC). I have WAC on my computer too, but unfortunately WAC is full of bugs and LSH3 is bug free  yes1!

The deck-gun from WAC would also be an improvement in LSH3.  8)

Phoenix 1957:
This is a great mod well done to you all.  clap1
I will create a predator and battle class subs mod that will work with LSH3 v4  thup1

Johno:
LSH3 on Multiplay works fine,plays well,one of our members Stormy has started  A Warship Mod for LSH3.Test phase looks well so far,we are testing online,more info on our site www.ComSubsPac.com,
Test v2.0 available to Download,
When completed we will post here in the SH3 Mods forum,
Greets  thup1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version