Author Topic: [REL] Chinese U-47 mods page  (Read 63633 times)

Offline Phoenix 1957

• Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: [REL] Chinese U-47 mods page
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2010, 01:25:57 PM »
I'm sorry we cannot answer your question as none of us play it

Offline EMCF

• Landratte
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 10:44:46 PM »
I am having the same issue as a previous poster, the mod seemingly loads fine but the weaponry isn't there. My BB had only an 88 and a lone flak gun.

How can I get the main batteries to appear?

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2010, 12:43:18 AM »
probably it's an eqp file - which is just a text file to be opened with notepad - which has to be edited.
But as said, difficult to say, since apparently noone here seems to play it with succes, and I don't really mod anymore.

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

• Oberleutnant zur See
  • "I just don't give a f**k!" - Eminem
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 12:13:17 PM »
I am having the same issue as a previous poster, the mod seemingly loads fine but the weaponry isn't there. My BB had only an 88 and a lone flak gun.

How can I get the main batteries to appear?

Count yourself lucky...at least you had guns! sm08 I got a Lutzow-class Panzerschiffe and the only thing on there weapons-wise was torpedoes! huh2 Gotta have guns to sink them thar convoys!

-Matt
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

• Oberleutnant zur See
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 02:34:04 AM »
What do you mean by an eqp file? I tried finding such a thing in the mod's files and came up empty. Could you elaborate on this? Maybe I can fix it easily.

-Matt
« Last Edit: September 01, 2011, 02:41:12 AM by ijnfleetadmiral »
"Our orders are simple: go out, find the enemy, sink him, escape to kill again, and return home safely. It does not matter how the enemy travels, in convoy, in pairs, or alone...I will find him and sink him wherever he is. This is the task assigned to me as a U-boat commander." - KL Kurt Hossel (my SH3 persona)

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 10:27:20 PM »
There's an eqp in all unit folders, whether it is for ships or airplanes.
EQP = Equipment, meaning what is loaded into that unit

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline ijnfleetadmiral

• Oberleutnant zur See
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 10:37:09 PM »
Got it working this morning FINALLY! Played as Admiral Scheer and sank 26 ships for 19,921 tons.  2thup

-Matt