Off-Topic Area > League of gentlemen and bandits

Members present yourself

(1/4) > >>

Carotio:
Personapedia
The thread where any member may present himself/herself, in words and pictures, the country/city you live in, your interests besides SH and what you feel like to tell the rest of us.
Der Thread, in dessen jede Mitglieder sich selbst präsentieren darf: in Wörter und Fotos, das Vaterland/die Stadt wo man lebt, die Interessen neben SH und was sonst noch man mit allen hier teilen möchtet.
La poste, dans laquelle chaque membre puit se présenter: en mots et en photos, la patrie/la ville où on habite, les intérêts à côté de SH et n'importe quoi que l'on veut participer avec tout le monde ici.
El poste donde cualquier miembro puede presentarse/ella misma, en palabras y cuadros, el país/la ciudad que usted vive adentro, sus intereses además de SH y como qué usted se cayó para decir el resto de nosotros.
L'alberino in cui qualsiasi membro può presentarsi/lei stessa, nelle parole e nelle immagini, il paese/città che vivete dentro, i vostri interessi oltre a SH e che cosa siete caduto come per dirci il resto.

I'll start to say that my real name is Lars, I live in Odense, Denmark, but it's not my native city, so I hang around in other places too...  cowbcool
I think to have a computer game as the only mayor interest is unhealthy, for body, mind and life in general. That's why, I'm not totally focused on this subject alone. And it's a nerd thing, so... besides SH, my great interest is photography, where I have no real favorite subject to shoot photos of. However, I never say never to shoot some photos of pretty girls... winky1

This is some of the latest photos of me, some in my natural environment...
 subdive

Okay, 1st photo shows me in the conning tower of UC3 Nautilus with Chad and maerean_m (one of the SH5 devs)

2nd photo (made by maerean_m) I'm sitting on UC3 Nautilus, this made it to be my avatar.  2thup

Minnie Mouse:
Hi all, thought I would introduce myself.
Minnie mouse or you can call me sarah..as you can tell I am female????
I am 39 years (young or old)
I live near Basingstoke in Hampshire in England.
I have 4 children and 1 granddaughter
With my very little spare time i like to 'check out the mods'
I work in demolition so am used to being in a very male dominated area

stabile007:
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself...you can call me Stabs for short if you want, I am 27 yo from the US in Pennsylvania are.  I am in school for DBA and Computer Security and in the mean time I work for the Federal Government, I love photography and that's about all.

Phoenix 1957:

--- Quote from: stabile007 on January 26, 2010, 01:44:44 AM ---Hi I just wanted to introduce myself...you can call me Stabs for short if you want, I am 27 yo from the US in Pennsylvania are.  I am in school for DBA and Computer Security and in the mean time I work for the Federal Government, I love photography and that's about all.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to SHMF hope you find all you need here  kaffee

Herr-Berbunch:
I'm sure we've done this somewhere before?

Anyway, I'm Tony, 36, and I live near Grimsby in UK.  I have two step-kids, both better than I think I give them credit for, and I have one daughter - who is the apple of my eye, just simply the best thing in my life - Minnie, I don't know how you can cope with four!

I used to work in the RAF for twelve years and now work for a large Scandanavian logistics company.

I don't sem to have much free time, but when I can I play SH3 (GWX), FSX, Bad Company 2 (and Vietnam), GT5, and I've had one soire out in SH5 recently (it looked better than 3, and a vast improvement over 4 but I just can't enthuse at the moment - but it will come).  Other things are reading - can't be doing with fictional stuff when there are so many amazing real-life stories to be heard - cycling - walking - and my most favourite pastime, although I can't afford to do it at the moment: Skydiving!  2thup

I also love travelling, anywhere, anyhow, but again I can't afford to travel much (and the wife isn't a keen traveller  frown)

I don't have many pics of myself, but plenty of my daughter... (OK, found a couple with me as well!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version