Author Topic: [REL] Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker  (Read 50080 times)

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
[REL] Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker
« on: August 13, 2010, 02:14:44 AM »
[REL]Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker

Hello,

My name is Venatore, I'm a independent modder who started developing & delivering mods to the SHIII community in 2005, via the Sticky Thread called "Venatore's Drive Through". In the end I had produced 88 mods in total. These mods encompassed audio SFX files, skinning TGA files on both the crew uniforms & the external & internal TGA files of the U-boats. I dabble in the audio & eye candy department of the SH simulation, I am not experienced & or talented enough to create objects within the game etc.

When I deliver mods to the SHV community, I ensure that the mods are professionally presented in such a way that they are easy to activate (JSGME compatible). I will always ensure that I ask permission to incorporate a mod that was created by another member of the community and I will always ensure that if approval is granted, those individuals are given full and accurate credit in two ways. Firstly; this will be achieved on the new upload posts which will featured within "[REL]Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker", they will be named in a different colour so as to stand out. Secondly; I will give those individuals credit (once approval is granted) in the attached "Read-me" file which will accompany every mod that I upload.

The first post will have a index so as to help you search within the bunker to locate a particular mod.

I hope I can help members of the SHV community enjoy the 5th edition of the Silent Hunter series just that little bit more.

[REL]Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker is open for business at SubSim.

Kind regards

Venatore (U-657).
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 11:37:24 AM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Offline Phoenix 1957

• Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: [REL]Venatore's SHV Mod Bunker
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2010, 03:58:40 PM »
U-Boat Reports & Returns [R & R]

* These documents are for those Silent Hunter community members who want to add a different dimension to the simulation. The Reports & Returns [R & R] are documents that I created to help record U-Boat resource usage during war patrols.

* The documentation contained within the Reports & Returns are as follows;

* Front Cover.
    * Torpedo Usage Report.
    * 8.8cm SKC35 Deck Gun Ammunition Usage Report.
    * 2cm C30 Ammunition Usage Report.
    * 2cm Flak 38 Ammunition Usage Report.
    * 3.7cm SKC30U Ammunition Usage Report.
    * 3.7cm M42U Ammunition Usage Report.
    * Defensive Countermeasure Usage Report.
    * Aircraft Contact Report.
    * Ship Contact Report.

* There is no requirement for these documents to go into the Silent Hunter game file folder.

* Also contained in this mod is a example version, look at the first line within each report to get an idea of what to enter.

Thank you for downloading my mod

Kind Regards

Venatore

download1

40,000 men of the Kriegsmarine served on German U-Boats during WWII, 30,000 perished. German U-Boats fought from the first day of hostilities, till the very last day of the war. To date; the German U-Boats sustained the highest casualty rate of any unit in any? war.
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, at the going down of the sun & in the morning, we will remember them, lest we forget

« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 03:48:00 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Offline Phoenix 1957

• Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 04:11:26 PM »
German U-Boat Crew Language Pack

JSGME Compatible

* The German speech files are already located within the Silent Hunter V game, however; to active them you have to either load the game in German or drag files across into the JSGME.

* This mod makes it easier for those gamers who may feel nervous about tinkering with files in their Silent Hunter V game.

* To utilise my mod just drop the “German U-Boat Crew Language Pack” into the MODS folder within JSGME and activate it.

* You will still get English subtitles, to help you exactly what the crew are saying.

* For your information the German speech files are located at; data/LngGameData/voices/german.

* This mod was created by Venatore.

* This mod has the correct file structure pathway to use with JSGME.

Thank you for downloading this mod

Kind Regards

Venatore

download1

40,000 men of the Kriegsmarine served on German U-Boats during WWII, 30,000 perished. German U-Boats fought from the first day of hostilities, till the very last day of the war. To date; the German U-Boats sustained the highest casualty rate of any unit in any? war.
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, at the going down of the sun & in the morning, we will remember them, lest we forget

« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 03:49:02 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Offline Phoenix 1957

• Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 04:18:10 PM »
German U-Boat Hydrophone SFX

* This mod replaces twenty five original Silent Hunter V hydrophone audio files with modded versions.

* The twenty five audio files which have been modded are as follows;

* amb_Hydrophone.wav
        * Depth charge under-water trail_hyd.wav
        * Depth charges exploding at surface_hyd.wav
        * Depth charges exploding under-water_hyd.wav
        * Depth charges splashing on water surface 1_hyd.wav
        * Depth charges splashing on water surface 2_hyd.wav
        * Depth charges splashing on water surface 3_hyd.wav
        * Explosion L1_hyd.wav
        * Explosion L3_hyd.wav
        * P06_#Splinter_explosion_hyd.wav
        * P10_#Shell_fire_explosion_hyd.wav
        * P11_@ref_torp_great_explosion_hyd.wav
        * P12_#Plane_splinter_explosion_on_water_hyd.wav
        * P16_#oil_explosion_hyd.wav
        * P17_@ref_bomb_explosion_hyd.wav
        * P18_&KGun_water_splash_hyd.wav
        * P20_@Hedgehog_deepwater_hyd.wav
        * P25_#Dust_underwater_hyd.wav
        * Scufundare vapor_hyd.wav
        * Shell water explosion Big_hyd.wav
        * Shell water explosion Medium_hyd.wav
        * Submarine_hyd.wav
        * Torpedo Explosion_hyd.wav
        * Torpedo_Cruise_loop_hyd.wav
        * Torpedo_dud_hyd.wav

* I would like to thank SubSim community member "SquareSteelBar" for helping me in my endeavours in tracking down a particular hydrophone audio file which for me was one of the key sounds for this mod. "SquareSteelBar" I thank you for coming to my aid & providing the missing piece to my mod.

* All Audio files contained within this mod were created & modded by Venatore (exempt the creation of "Scufundare vapor_hyd.wav").

* I would also like to take this opportunity to advise the SubSim community that the audio file called "Scufundare vapor_hyd.wav" contained within this mod was not created by me. This particular eerie ship sinking sound featured in the Silent Hunter III GWX Mega Mod and was the sound used in the move "Das Boot", I do not know who the original creator of the Das Boot Scufundare vapor_hyd.wav file was, but; thank you who ever you are.

* This Mod should be used in conjunction with my mod called "German U-Boat Internal SFX" (Coming Soon).

* This mod is JSGME compatible.

* This mod is zipped with WinRAR.

Thank you for downloading this mod

Kind Regards

Venatore

download1

« Last Edit: August 21, 2010, 03:50:34 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 12:10:53 PM »

This mod replaces six original Silent Hunter V internal German U-Boats audio files with modded versions.

The six audio files which have been modded are as follows;

* amb_SubmarineInterior_Q.wav
        * ambiance_Command-room_Q.wav
        * ambiance_Conning_tower_Q.wav
        * ambiance_Kitchen_sequence.wav
        * ambiance_Radio-room.wav
        * ambiance_Torpedo-room_Q.wav

All audio files are approximately 14 minutes in length.

This Internal routine SFX featured on all audio files contained within this mod were created by Venatore.

All files contained within this mod are identical so while walking within the U-boat from bow to stern the internal routine SFX audio file becomes one continuous sound. When talking to the men in the forward torpedo compartment you will hear distant coughing, hatches shutting, whispering, footsteps, cook at work and much much more. Whilst operating the hydrophone you will here the crews routine.

I originally created this mod for Silent Hunter III many years ago & have now manipulated the mod so as to be effective in Silent Hunter V.

For best results you should consider using my mod called "German U-Boat Hydrophone SFX".

This mod is JSGME compatible.

This mod is zipped with WinRAR.
download1

Thank you for download this mod  2thup

Kind Regards
Venatore

Offline tonschk

• Landratte
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 12:57:01 PM »
Thank you Venatore  2thup

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
Luftwaffe Combat Radio Frequency 88.00 MHz
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 07:14:08 AM »

This mod introduces frequency 88.00 MHz, so you & your U-Boat crew can listen to Luftwaffe units conducting operations against the enemy.

To listen to the Luftwaffe Combat Radio Frequency you must scan to the following frequency: 88.00 MHz.

The frequency audio file is approximately 21 minutes in length.

This audio was created by an unknown modder for IL-2 Sturmovik community many years ago. I introduced it to the Silent Hunter III community in 2005, & have now manipulated the mod so as to be compatible with Silent Hunter V.

This audio file was merged & modded by Venatore.

download1

Thank you for downloading this mod  2thup

Kind Regards

Venatore.

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
Elite German Black & Copper Torpedo
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 10:36:45 AM »

This mod introduces my black & copper torpedo skin that was originally uploaded and introduced by me to the Silent Hunter III gamers in 2006.

I have now manipulated the torpedo skins so as to be compatible with Silent Hunter V.

The black & copper torpedo skin replaces all torpedo variants that you will see whilst in the external mode.

The six DDS files contained within, that have been modded by me are as follows;

g7a-sb.dds
g7a.dds
g7e-yb.dds
g7e-yg.dds
g7e-yr.dds
g7e.dds

This mod does not change the skins of the internal torpedoes in the forward torpedo compartment.

This mod was created by Venatore.

download1

Kind Regards

Venatore.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 10:39:45 AM by Venatore »

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
RAF Bomber Command Radio Frequency 77.00 MHz
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 11:16:17 AM »

RAF Bomber Command Radio Frequency 77.00 MHz

BDU has released the “RAF Bomber Command” radio frequency to all U-Boats with effect immediately. Please advise your radio operator’s to scan to 77.00 MHz.

The frequency audio file is approximately 10/11 minutes in length.

This audio was created by an unknown modder for IL-2 Sturmovik community many years ago. I have manipulated the audio to be compatible with Silent Hunter V.

If you have my Luftwaffe Combat Radio Frequency 88.00 MHz mod activated through JSGME & you want to activate my RAF Bomber Command Radio Frequency 77.00 MHz as well; you will be asked by JSGME that "radio.ini" has already been altered by the "Luftwaffe Combat Radio Frequency 88.00 MHz" mod, just hit “Yes” that way both frequencies can be used. Even though it will ghost out the "Luftwaffe Combat Radio Frequency 88.00 MHz" mod ....don't worry as it will still be activated.

Likewise if you’re activating RAF Bomber Command MOD first with the Luftwaffe mod second.....no change to the above mentioned method.

This audio file was merged & modded by Venatore

download1

Kind Regards

Venatore.

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
RAF Fighter Command Radio Frequency 66.00 MHz
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 07:31:38 AM »

BDU has released the “RAF Fighter Command” radio frequency to all U-Boats with effect immediately. Please advise your radio operator’s to scan to 66.00 MHz.

The frequency audio file is approximately 15 minutes in length.

This audio was created by an unknown modder for IL-2 Sturmovik community many years ago. I have manipulated the audio to be compatible with Silent Hunter V.

download1

Kind Regards

Venatore.

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
Silent Seagulls
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 11:11:10 AM »

This mod silences those annoying screaming seagulls in the Silent Hunter V game.

These audio files ware merged & modded by Venatore

download1

Kind Regards

Venatore.

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
U-Boat Watch Crew Routine SFX
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2010, 02:35:34 AM »

This mod introduces the U-Boat conning tower watch crew routine.

The following audio file has been modded;

amb_OceanSkyline_Q.wav

The background template for the ocean skyline is the audio file amb_OceanSkylineLight_Q. The reason for this is; I thought the original ocean skyline SFX that game with the Silent Hunter V game was to overpowering, hence; droning out the bow wave & other unique sounds.

I have created a 20 minute audio SFX mod containing whispering, coughing, sneezing and other unique sounds usually heard after 40 days on U-Boat rations.

download1

Kind Regards

Venatore.

Offline Phoenix 1957

• Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2010, 10:40:51 PM »
That’s why I am so pleased you decided to add your mods to our SH5 section
Why you say well I just looked for your mods thread on Subsim and there it is on page two mixed in with a load of request threads  realno
at least on SHMF they are there as soon as the section is opened up that’s how good mods like yours should be treated   yes1
Great work as always Venatore   clap1

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
U-Boat Ballast Tanks SFX
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 10:57:14 AM »

This mod replaces two original Silent Hunter V audio files with modded versions.

The two audio files which have been modded are as follows;

Submarine tanks blowing.wav
Submarine tanks flooding.wav

By using this mod your U-Boat ballast tanks will have a totally different extended sound.

For best results you should consider using my audio mods called;

German U-Boat Crew Language Pack
German U-Boat Hydrophone SFX
U-Boat Watch Crew Routine SFX
Unterseeboot SFX

All audio files contained within this mod were created by Venatore.

Thank you for downloading this mod.

Kind Regards

Venatore.

download1

Offline Venatore

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
Unterseeboot
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 10:59:05 AM »

This mod replaces six original Silent Hunter V internal German U-Boats audio files with modded versions.

The six audio files which have been modded are as follows;

amb_SubmarineInterior_Q.wav (1 hour continuous non-repetitive SFX)
ambiance_Command-room_Q.wav (converted to silent)
ambiance_Conning_tower_Q.wav (converted to silent)
ambiance_Kitchen_sequence.wav (converted to silent)
ambiance_Radio-room.wav (converted to silent)
ambiance_Torpedo-room_Q.wav (converted to silent)

All audio files contained within this mod were created by Venatore.

Walking within the confines of your Unterseeboot from bow to stern the 1 hour continuous non-repetitive SFX audio file will enable you to talk to the men in the forward torpedo compartment whilst hearing distant coughing, hatches shutting, whispering, footsteps, the cook at work, you will also experience the constant sounds of the hull of the Unterseeboot straining against the ocean and there’s even more! Whilst operating the hydrophone you will still hear the crews routine.

For best results you should consider using my audio mods called;
"German U-Boat Hydrophone SFX"
"German U-Boat Crew Language Pack"
"U-Boat Watch Crew Routine SFX"
"Silent Seagulls"

Thank you for downloading this mod.

Kind Regards

Venatore.
download1