Author Topic: [REL] Music Files  (Read 14763 times)

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
[REL] Music Files
« on: August 17, 2009, 10:17:26 PM »
I have thousands of music files for use with the SH4 radio and/or gramophone. Click on one of the links below for more info and to download. You MUST be a registered member of the forum to access and to download!

1940's Music
Other Music
« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 03:57:49 AM by Carotio »
Frederick J. Barnett
"Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: [REL] Music Files
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 12:00:30 AM »
@fred8615
Thanks for posting  thup1

@SHMF members, guests
as written, you must be member to download, it's MY decision, and I don't think I need to explain why, I think you know why... sm09

@SHMF Mitglieder, Gäste
wie in Englisch geschrieben: ihr müsst Mitglied sein, um dies zu holen; es ist MEINE Entscheidung, und ich glaube ich brauche nicht zu erklären warum, ich glaube ihr weist warum...
  sm09

@SHMF membres, visiteurs
comme déjà écrit en anglais: vous devez être des membres pour télécharger ceci; c'est MA décision, et je crois que je n'ai pas besoin d'expliquer pourquoi, je crois que vous savez pourquoi...
  sm09

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 11:46:16 PM »
I've added a set of Russian songs from WWII and before to the Other Music section. As noted, these files are in OGG format. That was the only way I could get them to work properly. SH4 just didn't like the mp3 format of both the songs and the files in Radio Vladivostok (which are also in OGG format).
Frederick J. Barnett
"Someone's got to take the responsibility if the job's going to get done!! Do you think that's easy?!" Gregory Peck - The Guns Of Navarone

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2010, 08:36:07 PM »
I've uploaded a set of French songs. See the "Other Music" link in the first post for details.
Frederick J. Barnett

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 05:20:53 PM »
I've uploaded a huge set of American Country Music songs. See the "Other Music" link in the first post for details.

I'm also working on getting some Chinese music. It occured to me we should have a Chinese station too. So far I only have modern versions of traditional Chinese music, but I'm hoping to find some period pieces too.
Frederick J. Barnett

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2011, 08:10:23 PM »
I've uploaded a set Chinese music. See the "Other Music" link in the first post for details.
Frederick J. Barnett

Offline fred8615

• Modmaker
  • Oberbootmannsmaat
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2012, 10:27:11 PM »
I've uploaded a set of V-Disc music. See the "1940's Music" link in the first post for details.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2012, 10:29:41 PM by fred8615 »
Frederick J. Barnett