Author Topic: LSH3 V5.1 Pre-Release Info  (Read 7890 times)

Offline Bismarck33

• Matrosengefreiter
    • marine sims
LSH3 V5.1 Pre-Release Info
« on: August 16, 2010, 04:55:27 PM »
Hallo Freunde gepflegter U-Boot Sims 

Aktuelle News zum Release LSH3 V5.1 gibt es in der Living Silent Hunter III Mod-Zone.

Für die bevorstehende LSH3 Version 5.1 haben wir die Vorgaben der Torpedo Bewaffnung der Bootstypen optimiert.
Unter anderem werden die vorderen und hinteren Rohre sinnvoller beladen, 2er-Fächerschüsse des gleichen Torpedotyps sind nun möglich.
Damit diese Infos beim spielen einfach und schnell zur Verfügung stehen, haben wir dafür ein Webalbum erstellt.

Als Vorgucker steht hier die Kurzfassung zur Verfügung:

Long living Silent Hunter III
Gruß Bismarck33
Info: Die Englische Version vom Text kommt bald....!
Info: The English version of the text coming soon ....!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 04:57:04 PM by Bismarck33 »
[URL=

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
Re: LSH3 V5.1 Pre-Release Info
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 05:27:18 PM »
Cant wait  clap1

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 05:51:19 PM »
Haven't been playing for months... ehh... I mean for the past 2 years, at least not more than 2-4 times for a short while, but I hope to get some time again in the winter time. So for my sake you can use all the time you want to make it a perfect update.  yes1

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Bismarck33

• Matrosengefreiter
    • marine sims
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 06:09:29 PM »
Hallo Freunde gepflegter U-Boot Sims 

Aktuelle News zum Release LSH3 V5.1 gibt es in der Living Silent Hunter III Mod-Zone.

Für die bevorstehende LSH3 Version 5.1 haben wir die Vorgaben der Torpedo Bewaffnung der Bootstypen optimiert.
Unter anderem werden die vorderen und hinteren Rohre sinnvoller beladen, 2er-Fächerschüsse des gleichen Torpedotyps sind nun möglich.
Damit diese Infos beim spielen einfach und schnell zur Verfügung stehen, haben wir dafür ein Webalbum erstellt.

Hier der Englische Text,
Here the English Text:

Hello friends tended submarine sims

Recent news is the release LSH3 V5.1 is available in the Living Silent Hunter III Mod zone.
For the upcoming version 5.1 LSH3 we have optimized the conditions of the torpedo armament of the boats.
Among other things, the front and rear tubes are loaded sense to fans of 2 shots of the same torpedo type are now possible.
In order for this information in the play quickly and easily available, we have created for a web album.
[URL=

Offline Hangman

• Landratte
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 06:48:27 PM »
Haven't been playing for months... ehh... I mean for the past 2 years, at least not more than 2-4 times for a short while, but I hope to get some time again in the winter time. So for my sake you can use all the time you want to make it a perfect update.  yes1

I haven't played SH3 AT ALL yet.  Just barely bought the DVD three weeks ago and have been perusing the web searching for mods.  I have been downloading some mods for GWX from Subsim, and have just discovered the world of LSHv5.  I haven't yet had a chance to load SH3 on my machine yet, hopefully over Laborday weekend.  My schedule will only allow about two hours per week so I have plenty of patience.  <ya right!>  So as you mentioned, by all means - make it a perfect update.

PS:  Blueduck - there are still some of us out here who are just getting started with this so don't feel your time and efforts may be unappreciated as the game is getting older.  Some of the older games are the better games anyway.  Cheers.

<edited> Sorry, I've been doing too much reading and lost my bearings;
The PS is also meant for Bismark and Rowi58 and the others who are working tirelessly over LSHv5.  Thank you all.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 06:56:13 PM by Hangman »

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2010, 07:56:04 PM »
It might be worth remembering that LSH3 is a high graphics Mod so it may need additional Files added to help it run smoothly on your machine if you like to post the Specs of your computer there may be other things we can suggest to help you enjoy this Super Mod as it is meant to be enjoyed  thup1

The LSH3 team have done fantastic work bringing this to us I myself play this Mod and its predecessor and I have not felt the need to change it for something different so once again I also would like to say thank you.  appl

Also Welcome to SHMF Hangman
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 07:59:42 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »