Off-Topic Area > League of gentlemen and bandits

Smiley test area

<< < (2/2)

Rockin Robbins:
Could be a stupid extension trick then. No matter, the IE Tab extension solves the problem perfectly and I have it set to automatically open in the IE Tab so I never have to worry about it again. It's strange that every other forum in the universe (except a forum I'll not mention out of politeness to Carotio apl1) works perfectly with my setup. Well, now this one does too and I don't care about the other one.

NealT:
In thinking about it, you know...you might have your popup blocker enabled...you might want to check that...I know that causes me some problems with some forums...

Carotio:
Currently, I have added all existing smileys in database to be selective by users.  oldie1

Made it today till the last smileys from Z  j12

I have a few extra offline, which I will add another day, and then yours...  photsm

And then, I think I will be done and can relaxxx

NealT:
No, not true.  As I am sure you already know, the Webmaster can never relax becuse they are never done...

cowbcool

Carotio:

--- Quote from: NealT on April 23, 2009, 02:44:20 PM ---No, not true.  As I am sure you already know, the Webmaster can never relax becuse they are never done...

cowbcool

--- End quote ---

Well, I guess you were right...
I have just edited some of the smileys, that is their position in their groups, and moved a few from postform to popup. And I have a collection of new smileys to add, which I will do later.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version