Author Topic: Members present yourself  (Read 10853 times)

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Members present yourself
« on: May 09, 2009, 05:31:51 PM »
Personapedia

The thread where any member may present himself/herself, in words and pictures, the country/city you live in, your interests besides SH and what you feel like to tell the rest of us.
Der Thread, in dessen jede Mitglieder sich selbst präsentieren darf: in Wörter und Fotos, das Vaterland/die Stadt wo man lebt, die Interessen neben SH und was sonst noch man mit allen hier teilen möchtet.
La poste, dans laquelle chaque membre puit se présenter: en mots et en photos, la patrie/la ville où on habite, les intérêts à côté de SH et n'importe quoi que l'on veut participer avec tout le monde ici.
El poste donde cualquier miembro puede presentarse/ella misma, en palabras y cuadros, el país/la ciudad que usted vive adentro, sus intereses además de SH y como qué usted se cayó para decir el resto de nosotros.
L'alberino in cui qualsiasi membro può presentarsi/lei stessa, nelle parole e nelle immagini, il paese/città che vivete dentro, i vostri interessi oltre a SH e che cosa siete caduto come per dirci il resto.

I'll start to say that my real name is Lars, I live in Odense, Denmark, but it's not my native city, so I hang around in other places too...  cowbcool
I think to have a computer game as the only mayor interest is unhealthy, for body, mind and life in general. That's why, I'm not totally focused on this subject alone. And it's a nerd thing, so... besides SH, my great interest is photography, where I have no real favorite subject to shoot photos of. However, I never say never to shoot some photos of pretty girls... winky1

This is some of the latest photos of me, some in my natural environment...
 subdive

Okay, 1st photo shows me in the conning tower of UC3 Nautilus with Chad and maerean_m (one of the SH5 devs)

2nd photo (made by maerean_m) I'm sitting on UC3 Nautilus, this made it to be my avatar.  2thup
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 10:10:25 PM by Carotio »

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Minnie Mouse

• Oberbootmannsmaat
Re: Personapedia
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 01:32:38 AM »
Hi all, thought I would introduce myself.
Minnie mouse or you can call me sarah..as you can tell I am female????
I am 39 years (young or old)
I live near Basingstoke in Hampshire in England.
I have 4 children and 1 granddaughter
With my very little spare time i like to 'check out the mods'
I work in demolition so am used to being in a very male dominated area

Offline stabile007

• Landratte
Re: Personapedia - Member presentation and photos
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 01:44:44 AM »
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself...you can call me Stabs for short if you want, I am 27 yo from the US in Pennsylvania are.  I am in school for DBA and Computer Security and in the mean time I work for the Federal Government, I love photography and that's about all.

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 01:04:33 PM »
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself...you can call me Stabs for short if you want, I am 27 yo from the US in Pennsylvania are.  I am in school for DBA and Computer Security and in the mean time I work for the Federal Government, I love photography and that's about all.

Welcome to SHMF hope you find all you need here  kaffee

Offline Herr-Berbunch

• Matrosenobergefreiter bei den Nutten
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 05:23:31 PM »
I'm sure we've done this somewhere before?

Anyway, I'm Tony, 36, and I live near Grimsby in UK.  I have two step-kids, both better than I think I give them credit for, and I have one daughter - who is the apple of my eye, just simply the best thing in my life - Minnie, I don't know how you can cope with four!

I used to work in the RAF for twelve years and now work for a large Scandanavian logistics company.

I don't sem to have much free time, but when I can I play SH3 (GWX), FSX, Bad Company 2 (and Vietnam), GT5, and I've had one soire out in SH5 recently (it looked better than 3, and a vast improvement over 4 but I just can't enthuse at the moment - but it will come).  Other things are reading - can't be doing with fictional stuff when there are so many amazing real-life stories to be heard - cycling - walking - and my most favourite pastime, although I can't afford to do it at the moment: Skydiving!  2thup

I also love travelling, anywhere, anyhow, but again I can't afford to travel much (and the wife isn't a keen traveller  frown)

I don't have many pics of myself, but plenty of my daughter... (OK, found a couple with me as well!)

[img]

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 05:35:37 PM »
Wow only one letter out on those bricks  rofl
Great pictures thanks for sharing them. I have a feeling Minnie Mouse will be back
here to post some pictures of her Granddaughter now.  :-\

( Carotio had the idea to start a thread like this on another site but it was removed and then restarted by someone else)  mtzi

Edit ..... I would post a picture of me on here but I'm sick of having to pay to repair peoples monitors  computerbad
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 05:40:01 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2011, 05:36:51 PM »
I'm sure we've done this somewhere before?

Yeah, in other forums. But thanks for joining the thread with photos.
Espeically, I like the first photo. Did you spell the bricks or was it just a gigantic coincidence that your daughter put them up like this? haha  sm08
Scandinavian company... hmmm... makes sence. Grimsby is in the old Danelagen area, no? You know "by" means town or city in Danish. What's it called your company, if I may ask?

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Herr-Berbunch

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 06:06:40 PM »
The bricks were all my idea  yes1

Bring, formally Nor-Cargo

My old school is called Havelock, after the Dane who rescued Grim and formed the settlement.  Small world.

@Seawolf U-57 - I can't believe Minnie has a grandchild, only 39!!!!  Look forward to the pics (if they appear).
[img]

Offline Minnie Mouse

• Oberbootmannsmaat
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2011, 11:29:08 PM »
Hello Herr-berbunch,
Thanks for sharing your pictures of your daughter.
Here is a small selection of pictures of my children and granddaughter.

My 4 children and my very precious granddaughter Megan.

My 2 youngest with Megan.

Megan in the garden.

Megan in Bandana.

Megan Chillin.

Offline Herr-Berbunch

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2011, 02:19:46 PM »
Nice one Minnie - Granddaughter's a real cutie, bet you're wrapped around her little finger!  yes1

The rest of the family look good too  2thup
[img]

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 11:50:37 PM »
My 4 children and my very precious granddaughter Megan.

I didn't know Beatles hair was back in fashion...  sm08 Your son should have his hair cut a bit in my opinion. Too much hair covering his face. On the other hand, just let him keep it. One day, he'll miss it. I had longer hair too, when I was younger. Now it's so thin that I seriously consider becoming entirely bald- volontarily.  huh2

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2011, 06:33:57 AM »

I didn't know Beatles hair was back in fashion... rofl

The amount of times I threatened to sneak up on him when he was asleep
with a pair of scissors  rofl2
But thankfully he has had it cut now back to a normal style.  O0

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
Re: Members present yourself
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2011, 06:27:55 PM »
Btw lots of our newest members have presented themselves in the anti-spam board - a bit by force. Maybe some of you will tell and show more of yourself? Volontarily, of course.  sm09

Offline badcrc

• Matrosengefreiter
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2011, 04:01:41 PM »
Hello all

lets present my girlfriend,CEO and me :) and one picture of my son (the boxer). From the Netherlands (3nkhu1zen).

Cheers all  ;D

« Last Edit: August 21, 2011, 04:04:12 PM by badcrc »

Offline Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2011, 04:12:08 PM »
Hello to you Sir and also to your beautiful partner
and nice to see your future champ in the making   box2    clap1