Author Topic: [REL] keltos01 - I-Boat Damage Mod v1.3  (Read 6000 times)

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
[REL] keltos01 - I-Boat Damage Mod v1.3
« on: July 06, 2009, 02:07:27 AM »
IBDM v 1.3 download :

download1

Quote from: keltos01
IBDM v 1.3

6th attack...

There it goes ! the first part of the I-Boat Damage Mod is ready, it covers only th Jyunsen B submarine for now, the others will follow soon.No damage boxes were added, they were just moved and resized as all the essential equipment was already there.I set them according to the 3D model I had made earlier from the JB blueprints.
I also increased the number of spheres from 52 to 70 to fit the Jyunsen B like a glove.

The tower has been done as well, there are collision spheres for the tub and aircraft hangar as well as on both scopes heads. The scopes, UZO (for lack of a better term) and the snorkel now have damage boxes too, the AA crew has its own as do the AA guns deckwatch and attack station.

If you look here above, after one DC attack, both scopes are destroyed, the propeller shaft and bold launcher are damaged and the dive plane transmission is destroyed...

I love it, especially without the CTD that plagued my earlier version :)

now to fine tuning, only the Jyunsen B, our workhorse, is done so far, others to follow. When all boats will have their custom number of spheres and the exact location for the damage boxes as now does the JB, I will then move on to maybe adding the crew quarters (but that also needs to go in the upcGe file doesn't it?) and other bits and pieces.

At some point we will need a few testers for the Jyunsen B mod version 3.9 + IBDM v 1.0, pm me or Peabody if you are interrested.

Keltos
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 12:11:48 AM by Carotio »

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.