Silent Hunter Mods Forum

Silent Hunter Mods Forum

• February 20, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SHMF has been alive for almost 6 years thanks to a few dedicated members.
However, most visitors were ungrateful and did not appreciate the reliable hosting of mods for our SH games.
Hence, the domain: silenthuntermods.com has been abandonned, and the forum itself has been saved on another subdomain in order to save some valuable posts. However, the mods...  well, there ain't room for them on the server, so the download links don't work anymore for most of them, unless the mods will be put up elsewhere by the modders themselves...
Personally, my own mods will be stored at mediafire, asap...

Regards,
Carotio

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: (RELEASE) Living Silent Hunter III V5.1 – Mod’s Tool’s, Info’s and Support ...  (Read 35718 times)

blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter

Hello thehiredgun,

how fast is your DSL?
Which file(s) do you try to download?

Greets Blueduck
[CENT

thehiredgun

• Matrosengefreiter

Hello thehiredgun,

how fast is your DSL?
Which file(s) do you try to download?

Greets Blueduck

it is 1000 & I have tried both servers.

Johno

• Matrosenobergefreiter bei den Nutten
    • Command Submarines Pack

This mod is most welcome & we thank the LSH3 Dev Team for their hard work,
Our Website www.ComSubsPac.com for online multiplayer
additional Mods for LSH3 are available at ComSubsPac.com Multiplayer Forums & we thank Stormy for his hard work,Please view the mods here which Includes the CSP Online Gaming mod reducing loading time [only for Multiplay]Please disable the Online Mod before playing career mode,
Here is the link to the Multiplayer Forums  http://comsubspac.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sh3mods&action=display&thread=112
We hope you all enjoy & thank those who fully support us Online,
May I take this chance to wish you all a Happy Christmas & A Peaceful New Year  in 2010. 2thup
[URL=

blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter

Hello thehiredgun,

You MUST download LSH3 V5 in the splitted version (7 files)!!!

My DSL is a little slower (860 kbit/s) and I did it the same way!
Takes approximately 4 hours.

There is no other chance for you but using these links.

Greets Blueduck
[CENT

blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter

Hello Johno,

LSH3 V5 already includes a online-gaming-mod with 22 missions in English and in German.  2thup

Greets Blueduck
[CENT

thehiredgun

• Matrosengefreiter

I finally got all the lsh3 version 5 downloaded & in . Now I would like to use Seawolf's Battlesub & it will go intop the JSGME but it has to be overwrited. Is someone using the Battlesub mod yet with this version of lsh3? I will also contact Seawolf.

Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III

Its Ok to use the LSH3 version battlesub mod with v5  thup1

thehiredgun

• Matrosengefreiter

Its Ok to use the LSH3 version battlesub mod with v5  thup1
When I tried to put in Battlesub you have to over ride some of the files. Is that good to do? Can you start with any other sub in this game or do you have to wait till they are available?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 11:00:14 PM by thehiredgun »

Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III

(1) Yes its Ok to overwrite the files no harm will be done.  compsmash
(2) No you have to earn the right to use new versions sub.  mat1
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 11:14:33 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III

The more I play this mod the more amazed I am with the quality
and workmanship your team has produced in this mod
Thank you to all who have given up there time to give us a great Mod for us the silent hunter players to enjoy.  bow1 clap1

blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter

Hello LSH3-friends,

in the past there have been some bug-reports due to a wrong order in activation of the MODs delivered with LSH3 V5.
Therefore we have created this manual with the most common combinations of MODs.

Furthermore we have saved these JSGME-Profiles and packed into this package.

This Manual will be available via the download- webpage and on the new MODs-webpage in the “V5-Manuals” section. The whole package including the JSGME-Profiles is available for download at: www.lsh3.com/v5/mods_en.html:

At the LSH3_V5-MODs-webpage we will deliver new MODs in short times.
We will keep you up to date in case of further releases.

Regards Blueduck
[CENT

blueduck

• Matrosenobergefreiter

Hello LSH3-friends,

today we have released the first Environment-MOD for Living Silent Hunter III: LSH3_V5_ENV_MEP

It adds more details to the water, changes the movement and appearance of the waves and brings other brighter colours to the sky and the sea. Furthermore the horizon line is beautified and the behaviour of ships appearing at the horizon. The ships do no longer “fly” in the haze. The sun and the moon are reduced in size. The nights are a little brighter compared to LSH3 V5 – the ships can be detected easier.

Regards Blueduck
[CENT

Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III

Sighting of another U-boat

I have continued to play this marvellous Supermod SH3 Add-on through out the mayhem of the impending release of SH5.
And I must say that I am still finding things that make you stand up and take notice of the outstanding quality of the added game play that this mod adds to SH3.
To give you an example of this today I was up early and had nothing to do so I decided to play SH3 for an hour I docked last night at the MarineHilfsschiff "Gelting" ( I think that is what it is called).
So I set course to square BF18 and what do you know straight into the path of a convoy which I attacked as I always do engaging the warships first to clear the way to the merchant ship as it is still early war I can use the deck gun on them.
I had taken position behind the convoy to attack the second to last warship contact which happened to be a corvette
so it had to be a surface skimmer to hit it which I did I started the attack using the Deck gun on the merchants as the last Warship was running parallel to the convoy but not closing so I assumed it must be another U-Boat shadowing the convoy as in the GXW Mod.
Once I had sunk the last of the convoy I decided to go and say hello to my fellow U-boat captain so I set course towards the contact but I had no visible contact with the sound contact so I closed within 500 metres and went to periscope depth and at about 50 meters there it was a VIIB at periscope depth I have not come across another sub below the surface before so this was a really nice thing to see and I watch her disappear into the murky gloom of the green water of the Atlantic.

Very well done  clap1

didamigo

• Landratte

hello thanks this nice work  8)

but sorry I have a small problem , it's impossible to start from kiel , I am always in guinea's golfe , may be there is a possibility to change this
if I transfert the uboat from wilhemshaven no problem , only to across the lock by night

but in all case fantastic job

sorry for my english I am frenchie from paris

Phoenix 1957

• SHMF Mod Manager
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Silent Hunter III

Hello didamigo this is also a stock bug it can also sometimes be
activated by using an old save game files that you had before installing
LSH3.
have you tried when finding your self in "guinea's golfe" returning to base.
sometimes this cures the problem.  scrtg

Edit ... and just as a side note you don't have any other supermod files activated do you
as a mod conflict can also cause this  compsmash
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 01:46:50 PM by SeaWolf U-57 »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.383 seconds with 60 queries.