Author Topic: Glad to be apart of the Crew!  (Read 1923 times)

Offline Jakeman75

• Landratte
Glad to be apart of the Crew!
« on: January 07, 2015, 12:17:21 AM »
Hi there I am a new member and I would like to extend my gratitude to be apart of this very experienced crew even though it will be for a short period of time. I have been playing the Silent Hunter series for a very long time now and have just recently began to mod the game, and without sites such as these it would be near impossible to find out what mods work, and ones that don't. Mods are sometimes very confusing to install or have a funny way to be set up and it is very cool to have this international community which helps each other out (good thing for Google Translate) with modding the Silent Hunter Series, It's with dedicated people such as this which make the world a better place if the staff or the admin need any help with this site I would be honored to help. I would just like to thank you all helping me and many others for making this website and peoples lives a lot easier.

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Glad to be apart of the Crew!
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2015, 01:54:27 AM »
 urWelcome, feel free to surf the site now.  thup1

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.