Author Topic: Screenshot contest/ start?  (Read 3672 times)

Offline captgeo

• Matrosenhauptgefreiter
Screenshot contest/ start?
« on: April 23, 2009, 01:34:03 AM »
So when would you like to start this up? thup or is it going on now, I will be more then happy to join in the fun winky1
[IMG]

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
  • Wie ist es eigentlich so unter'm Wasser? Dunkel
    • Silent Hunter Mods Forum
Re: Screenshot contest/ start?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 10:46:30 AM »
read my post about the translators.  readsm

I would like to have a post in the other subforums of other languages, directing the users of other languages to this subforum, thus trying to "drag in" them too. Most of the forum is written in English, but other languages are allowed here too. So I would like those who do not understand English to be able to join too. And understand the rules.  copsm

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 08:02:04 PM »
Well, I have translated the rules to German and French, so we might say that we could start up the contest from June 1st.  strmucn

Taler dansk, speak English, spreche Deutsch, parle français, forstår svenska/norsk, comprendo español
Before you write me a pm, ask yourself, if it ain't better to write it in the forum. It usually is.

Offline runningdeer

• Modmaker
  • Matrosengefreiter
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 04:00:38 AM »

Hi, I have a screenshot or two that I would like to submit...shall I post it in this here thread?  cowbcool

-Thanx
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 04:02:27 AM by runningdeer »

Offline Carotio

• Administrator
  • Kapitänleutnant
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 11:20:03 AM »
No, I will make a new thread...  sm09